Travel survival tips: Airports and flights

Travel survival tips: Airports and flights  want to know about the travel survival tips for airports and flights so read this article till the end so you will get information on Travel survival tips: Airports and flights
Travel survival tips Airports and flights
Travel survival tips: Airports and flights


He recently returned from a three-week trip to the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, India, and Hong Kong. I was on 13 aircraft, sailed 11 times, and literally flew around the world.

One day during a flight I was thinking about all the little things I do that help make my trips a little less stressful and more fun. I've been traveling for so long I don't even think about these little tricks, but I think you might find them useful.

                 Travel survival tips: Airports and flights


  • I always got to the airport at the last minute, and one day I realized how crazy it was. Yes, I may need to spend a little extra time at home, but I need to do a lot on my laptop or reading, which makes it quicker to get to the airport. Now I arrive quickly, go through all the check-ins without any pressure, and relax at the gate.
  • If I'm going to fly overnight, I always pick a seat at the back of the plane. If you look at the charts sitting on planes, most people choose the front seats. They used to share rows with someone to get closer to the front. I always go backward because I have a great chance of meeting myself.
  • I'm almost always the last to get on a plane. I literally wait for the last call and try to get to the last number. Unless you need to get into an overhead bin, this is a great strategy. I don't have to stand in line, I just spend less time in the airplane, and most importantly, if there is a better seat or empty row, I slip into it. By doing this I found myself scoring a lot of rows, which can be a blessing in a long flight.
  • I request special food. Whether you have special needs or not, it's important to order special meals. People who order special meals tend to serve them longer than anyone else. Specialty food is usually of very good quality.
  • It is good to have a neck pillow on long flights, but they are easy to carry. Too heavy. I never use it for that purpose, but it will be used as a normal pillow as long as I am textured against the plane wall. Instead of the usual big pillows, I use a neck pillow, which is great because I can deflate it and easily remove it.
  • Everywhere I go, I carry one of those canvas shopping bags that slip into a little ball. I do this because I never know when I can find something to buy that doesn't fit in my bag. Also, some foreign countries have a ban on losing weight. You never know when you might need to remove some things to make other things, and these note bags can save the day.
  • A few years ago, I did not recommend this, but I have learned that one-way flights have become much cheaper. Lately, when I am unsure of an agenda, I book my first leg and then book the second one as the plan goes. On this last trip, I traveled in and out of Amsterdam. Travel, then book everything else on one-way flights.

Hope these gestures help! Save and Leisure Travel! and you liked the information on Travel survival tips: Airports and flights please don't be so cheap please share this article as much as you can

Post a Comment

0 Comments