Catch a turtle beach in Tobago

Catch a turtle beach in Tobago  want to know about the information on Catch a turtle beach in Tobago so read this article completely and you will get the information on Catch a turtle beach in Tobago
Catch a turtle beach in Tobago


I have personally participated in many of the programs listed on this site. One of our programs is to save our little ones in Tobago. I had the opportunity to join them while addressing the Caribbean Animal Welfare Conference in Trinidad and Tobago.

Knowing that I was going to travel to the region, I decided that I would volunteer some extra time to help with the nesting season. I searched around and found a program managed by SOS Tobago. He usually doesn't let people come just for a few days, but the executive director was attending the conference I was addressing, so he excused him.

I showed up the first night to help and was excited to see a large sea turtle nearby! Our work involves walking along the coast in search of turtles that reach the nest. They do this for a few reasons.

To make sure they didn't get any problem (for example, we had a turtle whose wings were damaged; it failed to dig itself, so we helped)
To make sure no predators find them,
To make sure tourists don't interrupt them (they are especially particular about where they lay their eggs, and may be intimidated by spectators),
To indicate if the eggs have been placed in a location that needs to be moved (such as an area where they are leaping or where many cars are moving), and
Mark the location and date so they can find out when the eggs can help children to get to the sea.
The SOS Tobago Group was amazingly professional and fun. I was fortunate to spend time with them and learn more about the program. If you have a bit of time and love for marine life, I advise you to volunteer with your staff to travel to Tobago.

I hope you liked the information on Catch a turtle beach in Tobago and please don't be so cheap share this article

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Please don't spam on my blog because I will be the one who is approving your comments If I found some spam in it I will remove it